Hi Everyone! Sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you all about my trip over here, but I recently found out today that I have to be at the airport at 0400 in the morning and am getting picked up at 0330! I also just got home and got all packed up again around 9pm which means I'm leaving SOON!
I will hopefully have a few hours tomorrow at the airfield waiting during which I can blog. Til then, here is a picture of me and Marc and Abdul, the owner of the carpet shop, where I got a special price on not one but TWO Persian Rugs. I can't wait for Dan to receive them in the mail, if we ask nice he might post pictures online :)
But rest assure, Bahrain was awesome, even if I only had 36 hours! Shout-out to Emily's boyfriend, Marc for being an awesome tour guide and running me all around the city to show me everything fun in less than 24 hours!
tomato risotto with frizzled red onions
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment