Happy Birthday to my talented, amazing, and selfless sister-in-law, Tammy. (Yes, I think it is AWESOME that I can actually put a link of someone's name to their webpage named after them :)
Tammy has an exciting and adventurous life story and has been and lived everywhere! However, we were fortunate to spend a little over two years living in the same state and so we got to see them frequently which was really special for us.
Tammy is a writer of two award-winning novels. If you haven't read them yet, you should. One of the best parts about having a family member who is a writer (especially when you are really far away!) who is wonderfully well-spoken and always know just the right thing to say is that you get the most wonderful emails from them. It has been such a wonderful treat every time I open my inbox and have an email from Tammy, and I love that I can grow closer to my new family even though I'm far away. (Plus, we even have the same blog background, we're obviously in sync :)
In addition to being a great big sister to Dan, Tammy has done so much for us in our relationship- provided another family to us in Florida, made us the most emotional slideshow ever for our rehearsal dinner (anyone know how to post video links to blogger?) and helped to collaborate on the family cookbook. And if I ever do get around to writing that book about my time in the Navy that Dan thinks I should write, I know Tammy is the first person I will go to!
I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!!!
tomato risotto with frizzled red onions
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment