13 November 2009

Happy Birthday Sissy!

Well, it's quite the birthday season here now isn't it?!

Happy Birthday to my amazing sister, Betsy. Betsy, Young & Miss A live in Boston and thus I don't get to see them as much as I would like but I hope that you have a wonderful day with your family. I wish I could come up there with Mom in a few weeks but I miss you all so very much!


Here we all are in March of 2008 when Mom & Bets came to visit me in Jacksonville. We have the best time when we all get together and I have so many wonderful memories from my trips to Boston. Luckily being with the Kwon's helps to counter the miserably cold Boston weather that I am absolutely NOT accustomed to and am so happy that Boston is not only home to my family, but also many viable grad school options. We hope to be spending a LOT more time there in the next few years.... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment