11 October 2009

Where in the World is MPL going?

It's time for a little game!

While not yet official, I've gotten some intel on some of the port visits we will probably be making on our way home. I am INCREDIBLY excited but trying not to get TOO excited in case things don't pan out as planned (weird idea I know in the Navy, something not going as planned, hmmm)

Anyways- below you will see four pictures of places around the world. Whoever can correctly identify ALL FOUR ports will win an awesome ABOT prize. I'm not sure what that awesome prize is right now, but will probably come in the form of our sweet Commander Task Group-Iraqi Maritime Unit Coins or maybe a CTG-IM tee-shirt. Promises on the prize itself is not yet confirmed, but rest assure, it will be cool. I would like to send everyone some ABOT Double XL's, but unlike my chocolate bars, will probably not arrive to the States in tact.

Now, the rules. 1) Dan, you're excluded because I already told you all of these. 2) No asking Dan (if you help them cheat Dan then I will be sad) 3) Must guess general city and country. 4) Responses can be submitted via the "leave a comment" part of the blog or via email at molly.p.harris@gmail.com

Dan and I are also currently scheming up a way to have a "second honeymoon" at one of these exotic locales. Yes, some newlyweds live together and enjoy real life and cook meals together and make new friends; Dan and I- we just like to honeymoon :)

I'll give it a few days, let everyone get settled after their long weekend. If no one guesses all four correctly, I will drop a few hints. So, without further ado (in no particular order):

1)




















2)













3)














4)

1 comment: