10 October 2009

I'm on a Boat

... just kidding- haha, for once I'm NOT on a boat. So there is this video on YouTube of some Navy guys remaking the song "I'm on a Boat"- mom's and dad's, this is one you're probably not familiar with and you're probably thinking "this is the dumbest sounding stuff I've ever heard" (my dad would say this kind of music is "bad for your brain").

Anyways, it is a relatively popular pop song. Well, a group of Navy guys re-did it while they were on deployment. I saw this video before I left but just put two and two together the other day, that it was done by one of the ship's that is part of our squadron. Then, I realized that the short Asian guy in the video is the guy that is always over here on ABOT because he drives the small boat that brings people in, I've talked to him a few times, and now every time I look at him, I think "you're the I'm on a boat guy!!!"- I haven't brought it to his attention yet because he probably gets that a lot, I just think it's cool because I've never known anyone from a YouTube video (except for that time that someone posted a clip of our family day cruise of me being interviewed :)Link

So, here it is, USS JOHN PAUL JONES with I'm on a Boat

No comments:

Post a Comment