18 October 2009

Short and Sweet!

Hi friends!

Just a quick hello today; I was busy after watch before I got to talk to my mom and dan for almost an hour and a half, so not much time for blogging.

Two interesting newsworthy stories today:

1)This morning there was a suicide bombing in southeast Iran, killing 5 top IRGC generals and many more people. I'm not sure if this is big news back in the States, but it is here, given that we are camping out just past Iran's backyard. It's always something over here, I swear.

2) My left big toe nail fell off. I'm not sure how/why. I took my sneakers off after my usual nightly 40 minutes on the elliptical to see that the bottom half of my left big toenail had come off. I am SO tempted to pull the rest of it off, since it is practically disattached, but Nicole has encouraged me to leave it alone and go see Doc in the morning. No idea how this happened.... luckily right now it does not hurt but I think it might tomorrow. I don't have a picture to show you of said half-toenail though, which is probably for the better.

Well, I guess that's about it. I think I'm just about at the end of my rope of "exciting" ABOT stories. I'd better get off to sleep to allow the creative juices to flow!

Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. Molly LAUFER

    In the long distinguished history of the LAUFER CLAN, never a Laufer has fished the great Arabian/ Persian Gulf.

    If i mail you a K-mart sized fishing pole with a hook or two will you A)be able to recieve it and B)use it and post pictures of the results?
    Aaron Laufer here..

    ReplyDelete