Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't blogged in the past SEVEN days (eek, sorry :/ )
But I have a good excuse, I swear. These two lovely ladies who watched the launch cycle of F/A-18's from Primary Flight Control and who met just about every Sailor onboard the Nimitz and who were CHAMPION Tigers for the past 5 days just kept me totally, completely busy!
That, combined with the fact that I was restless, emotional, stressed, nervous, anxious and everything in between meant that I didn't have a lot of time for work-related stuff, especially blogging.
But, I am HOME sweet home in San Diego, California, U.S.A! I promise to update over the next week or so about Seattle (which you can read about here, thanks to my good friend Molly V. who much more expeditiously documented our Seattle adventures), Tiger Cruise, Homecoming and re-adjusting to life back at home.
Thank you for all of your love, emails, blog post comments, care packages, facebook wall posts, prayers, shout-outs, support and help over the past 6 months. I know I certainly couldn't have done it with out you.
Well, as for me, I'm up much earlier than Dan (back to life as usual, right?) and am enjoying this perplexing set of remotes, Netflix, DVR and cable boxes sitting in front of me :)
tomato risotto with frizzled red onions
1 week ago
yeah for being home! hope the first day back to work isn't too painful! sending you much love!
ReplyDelete